Groove Pizza

3 thoughts on “Groove Pizza

1. Kia ora Blessing,

Awesome to see you giving Groove Pizza a go. Do you have a name for your song? Did you enjoy working on Groove Pizza? What did you think of the program? Did you think it was pretty easy to use? I liked the different genres of music we could use but it would have been nice to add instruments in there to accompany the drums.

I gave Groove Pizza ago and enjoyed being creative with all the different sounds. I made a few different sound tracks, each one slightly better than the last. This was the one I liked the most. I called it Summer Beats. Check it out and let me know what you think. https://apps.musedlab.org/groovepizza/?source=pub&museid=LuIpyyP71

Remember to include a description of your activity in your blog post. You can include things like how you completed the task (step by step), things you found challenging or interesting and even any questions or comments you might want to make regarding the activity.

Keep up the good work Blessing, I look forward to seeing what other activities you decide to complete.
    Anna

2. Kia ora Blessing,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comment.

I hope my advice has helped you focus on your blog descriptions. If you need any help with them don’t hesitate to ask. I’m more than happy to support you through a description layout.

Hope your holiday is going well.
    Anna
    SLJ